Located on the idyllic shores of Sharm El Sheikh, a truly inspiring seaside destination, the 5 star hotel has its own 450 meters stretch of private beach, a stunning pool surrounded by a lush tropical landscape with over 2000 palm trees. Sharm El Sheikh is now one of the world’s most accessible resort destinations for snorkeling and scuba diving. The luxury beachfront resort is 8 km away from Sharm El Sheikh International airport and 2 minutes from Sharm El Sheikh International congress center as well as the center of Na'ama bay with easy access to the many tourist attractions of the region.
The Resort offers 526 luxurious rooms, suites and Club Rotana Executive rooms and suites in addition to 9 Royal villas with four & five bedrooms with private swimming pools. All luxury hotel guest rooms and suites feature a private balcony or terrace overlooking Tiran Island or the gardens.
For dining and entertainment, the resort offers ten restaurants, bars and cafes catering to every taste expertly blended with the highly acclaimed award winning Rotana standards.
Keep up with your fitness routine while you're away from home. The Bodylines Wellness & Fitness Club at Grand Rotana Resort & Spa Sharm El Sheikh features state-of-the-art fitness equipment and our award-winning Zen the spa at Rotana offers you tranquility and pure relaxation to balance your mind, body and soul. The Scorpion Diving School for diving and Snorkeling within easy reach in the resort.
In line with the government instructions as part of COVID-19 preventive measures, please follow the below safety measures:
1. Luggage will be disinfected and sanitized at check-in and check-out.
2. Check-in and check-out procedures will be done disposable pens.
3. Guest's body temperature will be checked at the hotel entrance, restaurants, pool and gym entry.
4. All guests should follow the social distancing signs.
5. All guests should be wearing their face mask in public areas.
6. Room capacity is two adults and 1 child per room.
7. Visitors from outside the hotel are not allowed.
8. Bodylines Fitness Center usage should be booked 24hrs prior through extension number 2128 & your personal water bottle should be provided by the guest.
9. Pool towels will be available in guest room and no towels will be available at the pool nor the beach. And all towels to be handed in in the room.
10. Elevator maximum capacity is 3 persons from the same family.
11. Housekeeping will clean and sanitize the guest room every 2 days.
12. Open buffet is banned only set menus available.
13. No Shisha served at any of the outlets
14. Surfaces will be cleaned hourly.
15. Masks & sanitizers will be available at the public areas and rooms.
זמן ותאריך יום שבת, 1 אַפּרִיל 2023 - 23:06 (GMT +2)
מזג האוויר כעת יום שבת, 1 אַפּרִיל 2023 @ 23:00 EET 20°C (68°F) לחות: 52% רוּחַ: צָפוֹן מַעֲרָב 5.14
Situated in the National Park region of Ras Mohamed in the Southern Sinai, Sharm el-Sheikh is the ideal mix of sun, sea and sand. A coastal resort, the area is spread along the coast of Nabq, covering the areas of Naama Bay, Ras um Sidd and Sharm town, and offers the luxury of five-star hotels, World-class scuba diving and snorkelling, watersports, shopping and entertainment for all ages.
At Rotana your comfort comes first
Four world class restaurants and six bars
Rooms, suites and Royal Villas with breathtaking views of the sea
A complete Zen Spa with an Asian Twist
Bodylines Wellness & Fitness center
Scorpion Diving School for water activities, diving and snorkeling.
Kids Club with children's pool (Now Closed along with the COVID-19 measures)
Duke's English Pub
Club Rotana executive floors and lounge
6 Conference rooms
Car Rental Desk
Laundry and dry cleaning
Library and bookshop
ATM Machine available.
Business center 24 hours
Wi-Fi service is available for free at all Rooms, Suites & Villas , public areas, lobby, food & beverage outlets and recreation areas.
Rooms for guests with special needs.
Non smoking rooms
Free Car Parking
Free shuttle bus to Na'ama Bay
At Grand Rotana Resort & Spa, we anticipate your needs and place utmost importance in ensuring the safety and comfort of every guest.